Monday, January 26, 2009

Back from Spain


Mid-year in Nerja, Spain was sooo great! It was wonderful atmosphere to relax and get recharged for coming back to campus ministry. I had a lot of fun hanging out with my team and other STINTers from different locations and hearing their encouraging stories about how God is working in their cities. On our free day, I got to take a day trip to Gibralter. It was probably one of the most bizarre places I've ever been, but it was a really cool trip. We explored the Rock of Gilbrater's caves and tunnels and I even had a monkey (well, actually an ape) jump on my head. Crazy!

But anyway, we're back in Berlin now and ready to hit our universites strong until the end of the semester in February. Please pray for an outreach we're doing at the TU this Thursday, that many students will come and that they'll have interest in learning more about God and spiritual things.

No comments: