Tuesday, January 13, 2009

about halfway through - really?

It's been nice to be back on campus since Christmas break and get back into the lives of students. I've been amazed as I met several students last week who are either interested in Campus or in meeting up again to talk about spiritual things. I guess I shouldn't be, but it's easy to start expecting little when that's what we often experience. But God's working and guiding and it encourages me to trust for even bigger things! Matt spoke at Fire-Abend last week and for the first time, we had two students involved in the meeting. One spoke about how the Silvester Conference went and the other translated for Matt - so that was very exciting. This week, my campus team and I are doing some planning for an outreach we're having at the TU at the end of Januray. A Christian professor from a different university will be speaking on why you can believe when it seems like science explains everything - perfect for our Technical University! Please pray that students will notice the flyers and come. Please also pray for Kurz Film & Keks this Thurs., that many students will come.

Time is flying by and I'll already be leaving for Spain this Saturday for our mid-year conference. All the STINTers in Europe, North Africa, Middle-east and Russia come here for a time of encouragement and refreshment. For the past five months I've heard nothing but good things about it from our second year STINTers on the team, so needless to say, I'm very excited. :)

No comments: