Monday, August 10, 2009

Heat and Hope

It amazes me that today, so far the hottest day of the summer, I've seen more walkers and runners outside than any other day since I've been home. Bizarre. Why do people torture themselves like that?

Also, the heat seems to track the oddest crowd of people into the cool, artsy coffeeshop I'm typing this from. A teen plugged his electric guitar into the wall and just started jamming for the past hour, making every I-tune's song I was listening to with my ear buds sound like a re-mix.

Well, I leave for Syracuse tomorrow and I'm still not at 100% with support. But I feel at peace and I'm just really trusting God will provide in His timing. But please continue to pray that He'll provide a few miracles so I'll be about finished when I return home after briefing. Thanks!

No comments: