Sunday, April 26, 2009

One More Year!

I've already mentioned this to some of you, but I wanted to make it official and let you all know that I have decided to STINT here in Germany for one more year. I love being a part of what God is doing here in Europe and especially this fledgling movement in Berlin. I will be coming home on June 29th and will return to Germany in mid-September. If you're on my mailing list, you will be receiving a support letter from me very soon. If not, you can go to give.ccci.org/give/610377 to set up giving and then please let me know your address so I can send you my newslettter. Obviously your financial giving is a crucial part in what is happening here in Berlin. I couldn't be here without you. I can't thank you all enough for your prayers and support. My desire is definitely to be able to see many of you when I'm home this summer, so I'll be hosting an "open house" to share stories and show pictures etc. More details to come later! I hope you share in my excitement to be returning to this city in the fall to continue God's work!

No comments: