Sunday, September 21, 2008

A week in...

It's only been a bit over a week and yet it feels like I've been here for so long! The apartments are 10 times better now that we have crucial things like lights. We're still in the process of setting things up though. The boys still don't have a working stove or washing machine and our washing machine doesn't want to work either. Oh the joys of living in a foreign country. ;) But we're all adjusting, exploring our neighborhood and practicing our German. Unfortunately there's some sort of bad cold traveling among my team and I think I caught it today. It's pretty nasty so please pray I get rid of it soon. We (as the new STINTers) are now looking for a home church. There are more choices than I thought there would be. The biggest decision to make is if I want an English or German speaking church. I still don't know. Then I spend most of the day painting the Sfura's new apartment. After language school tomorrow, we're going on a campus for the first time! Very exciting.

No comments: