Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm here!

Hallo!

So, finally I'm here in Berlin! It's really crazy to be here after a long summer of anticipating this moment, but so great for our whole team to be together for the first time. But it's been so crazy since being here. We've had so much to do and really jumped right into it. Every morning we have language school. It's rather intense and the first day, after our placement test, I was put in a middle level class and I really struggled. It's been such a long time and even though I can know some grammer, I'm really slow at speaking and listening. I dropped to a lower level class and it's going much better. In the afternoons, we either meet with our team or take a trip to Ikea to furnish our apartments. I'm pretty exhasted, but doing well conisdering. As we're getting more setteled, I'm feeling more comfortable at home here. In the coming days, we'll be doing more team building and then start planning for when the semester starts - very exciting. Thank you all for your prayers. I know I would not be doing as well as I am without them.

No comments: