Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Saying Goodbye

There are no words to really describe this feeling of leaving Berlin. These two years have definitely been hard, but also wonderful. It's very difficult to leave this place that has become home to me in so many ways. And maybe I'm biased, but Berlin is probably my favorite place in the world so far and I can't imagine any other place topping it. ;)

I could really use your prayers as it is really emotionally draining to be saying goodbye to so many great people that I've known here. You can also pray for my transition back to the states.

This will probably be my last post on this blog. Thank you all for keeping up with my ramblings on various happenings during my STINT in Germany and thank you for your prayers and support. If you aren't on my email update list, let me know and I'll put you on. From there I will keep you updated on my transition to joining staff with Crusade in the states. erin.keyser@uscm.org

Liebe Gruße,

Erin

No comments: